CCSP Course Dates – Monday January 22nd, 2018 – Friday January 26th, 2018
Industry Leading Instructor Led Course
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Canada
This five-day course will cover topics including cloud computing, mobile security, application development security, risk management, cyber, and more. You’ll come away with an understanding of how to apply the 6 Domains covered in the Common Body of Knowledge in practice.
This training course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required for the CSSP exam. On successful completion of the exam you’ll be rewarded with the internationally recognized qualification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ISC², recognizing you are a certified professional.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at information security professionals with at least one year of cloud security experience, including:
- Enterprise architects
- Security administrators
- Systems engineers
- Security architects
- Security consultants
- Security engineers
- Security managers
- Systems architects
What will I learn?
This training will cover the 6 domains of the CSSP Common Body of Knowledge:
- Architectural concepts and design requirements
- Cloud data security
- Cloud platform and infrastructure security
- Cloud application security
- Legal and compliance
How will I benefit?
- Be prepared for the CCSP exam, which can get you recognized status
- Shows your legal commitment to code of ethics
- You’ll have knowledge of critical cloud computing topics including cyber, information, software and cloud computing infrastructure security
- You’ll learn from the globally recognized and renowned training instructor, Remy Naravulu. Plus you’ll get the opportunity to ask Remy questions before, during and after the course.
- Opens doors for career progression