CISA Course Dates – Wednesday January 24th, 2018 – Friday January 26th, 2018
Industry Leading Instructor Led Course
Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Canada
3 Day CISA Bootcamp
CyberSecurity Brain’s 3-day CISA Bootcamp is based on the framework set out by ISACA, so attendees are perfectly prepared for the ISACA CISA Exam. The Bootcamp will be an intensive preparation, running through the 5 Domain areas, as set out by ISACA. Held in the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Canada. The course will focus on how best to prepare and pass the 200 multiple choice exam. While at the same time imparting the best practices, knowledge and skills to successfully audit, control and secure an information system.
What You Will Learn
Our CISA bootcamp covers all 5 domains of the CISA exam. We have specifically designed our modules to put you in the best position to pass the CISA exam first time.
If you are looking to advance your career and qualify for a higher salary then the CISA certification from ISACA is for you. Recent studies consistently rank CISA as one of the highest paying and sought after IT certifications.
Global Cyber Security Certification
The CISA® Certification is the leading globally recognized certification for IS audit and assurance professionals. As demand grows for professionals with combined expertise in IS Audit, Control and Security, CISA has become the preferred certification program for individuals and organizations in these areas. CISA confirms that you have the expertise and knowledge required to identify critical issues and to customize practices, in order to build trust in and gain value from information systems.
Description of the ISACA CISA 5 domains
‣ The Process of Auditing Information Systems – Provide audit services in accordance with IT audit standards to assist the organization with protecting and controlling information systems.
‣ Governance and Management of IT – Provide assurance that the necessary leadership and organizational structures and processes are in place to achieve objectives and to support the organization’s strategy.
‣ Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation – Provide assurance that the practices for the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems meet the organization’s strategies and objectives.
‣ Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support – Provide assurance that the processes for information systems operations, maintenance and support meet the organization’s strategies and objectives.
‣ Protection of Information Assets – Provide assurance that the organization’s security policies, standards, procedures and controls ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
Who would benefit?
‣ Internal and External Auditors
‣ (Both IT and Financial)
‣ Compliance Officers
‣ Finance/CPA Professionals
‣ Information Security Professionals
‣ Risk Management Professionals
‣ IT Professionals & Management
Certification and assessment
CISA® is certified by ISACA. Official CISA® exams take place worldwide on the same date and registration for the exam is required 2 months in advance. Visit the ISACA website to book the exam. In order to pass the CISA exam first time, a combination of completing the CyberSecurity Brain CISA Bootcamp and home study is recommended.
What Is Included In The Tuition Fee?
‣ All delegate manuals
‣ Lunch on each day
‣ Refreshments throughout the course
Name – Sean Hanna
About – Winner of the European Security Trainer of the Year in 2007, 2008, 2010 & 2011
Speciality – CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GSEC, CEH, CHFI, ECSA, LPT, EDRP, CEI, CISM